Dental Health Week August 2nd– 8th
With the current situation, now more than ever we want to help Aussie to keep smiling….. and ensure that their pearly whites are healthy too.
The 2021 campaign focuses on the importance of taking steps to care for your teeth and gums to help you to keep your teeth and smile for life.
Easy tips for good oral health:
• Brush teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
• Clean between your teeth daily using floss or interdental brushes.
• Eat a healthy, balanced diet and limit added sugar intake.
• Visit the dentist regularly for check-ups and preventive care.
Tempting as it is to think that everyone is practising good teeth and mouth hygiene, the reality is that the oral health of many Australians is not where it should be.
Did you know:
• 75% adults rarely or never floss or clean between their teeth.
• 1 in 5 adults brush only once per day.
• 39% of parents report their children drink 2 – 5 soft drinks per week.
• 2 in 3 adults usually visit the dentist for a problem rather than a regular check-up.
• 47% of adults (18+ years) consume too much sugar.
Australian Dental & Implant Group- Helping Aussies to keep their smile for life
All our dental practices are open throughout lockdown and are here to care for the local community.
Australian Dental & Implant Group (ADIG) comprises of a number of independently owned and operated premium dental practices located across Central Coast, the Hunter Valley region, Sydney and beyond. Dental practices include Mingara Dental & Implant Centre, Warnervale Dental, Avoca Beach Dental, Saratoga Dental, Empire Bay Dental, Bonnells Bay Dental, Complete Smiles Bella Vista and White Space Dental in Manly.
Australian Dental & Implant Groups goal is to provide exceptional, comprehensive dental care to patients in a friendly and caring environment, educating, and encouraging them toward a state of optimal oral health. Using the most advanced treatment and technology available, ADIG are creating beautiful smiles and transforming lives.
Introducing TEETH ON IMPLANTS®
Keep smiling with confidence with TEETH ON IMPLANTS®
Do you want to improve your smile permanently?
If you are embarrassed to show your smile because you have lost teeth over time, TEETH ON IMPLANTS® (also referred to as ALL on 4) can make you smile again.
The TEETH ON IMPLANTS® system is a highly effective dental technique that offers a permanent solution to missing teeth. The treatment refers to supporting all teeth on multiple implants, making them look, feel and function just like natural teeth. The procedure is particularly suitable for patients who may have missing, decayed or broken/chipped teeth.
Find out more:
Find a location near you: