Dr Ned Restom is the dynamic founder of Smile On Clinics and the Australasian Implant Academy. Ned has a particular passion for complex implant dentistry and is a pioneer and leader in the field.
Australasian Implant Academy (AIA), one of the most prestigious academies in the field of implantology. Ned is accredited by Healthe Care to perform implant reconstructive surgery under general anaesthetics. He is also one of the first few Australians to become diplomates of the American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI).
“Happiness starts with a smile.”
Dr Ned Restom
A bit more about Dr Ned Restom:
- Ned graduated with a Bachelor of Science from the University of Sydney in 2000, continuing his study and undertaking a Bachelor of Dentistry through the University of Sydney where he graduated in 2004.
- He has completed a few Master programs in implantology over the years and has performed hundreds of full arch reconstructive procedures
- Ned is is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI), a title held by only three Australians.
- Dr Restom is co-founder and part of the faculty of the Australasian Implant Academy (AIA), the premier dental academy in Australia teaching other dentists to place dental implants.
- Founder and Principal Dentist of Smile On Clinics.
- He performs surgery weekly at Brisbane Water Private Hospital for both implants and complex surgical treatments.
- Ned is an aerobatic pilot and an aviation fanatic. He is a very active member of the Central Coast Aero Club, and is sponsor of the Paul Bennet Air show.
Dr Ned Restom has built state-of-the-art dental clinics across the Central Coast and in Thornton, Maitland and the Newcastle region. Across these practices, Dr Ned works tirelessly to provide his patients with the highest standard of clinical treatments, safety, and patient experience.
Co-design your beautiful new smile with Dr Ned Restom
Local trusted leader in cosmetic dentistry and dental implants
Some of the ways Dr Ned Restom can help to enhance your smile
Full mouth reconstructions
Ned has performed many full arch reconstructive and grafting procedures, where he has re-constructed patients’ dentitions using the latest digital planning, digital scanning and digital smile principles.
If you are embarrassed to show your smile because you have lost teeth over time or are sick of ill-fitting dentures, dental implants can make help you smile again.
Smile on Clinics are the exclusive providers of TEETH ON IMPLANTS®
Do you have uneven, discoloured, or chipped teeth?
Veneers can be the perfect solution to encase the surface of your front teeth. You can gain a better smile by improving your teeth colour, reshaping the appearance, and hiding those imperfections.
Many dental patients are apprehensive and anxious when they are having treatment completed, and we understand that this may be a deterrent for many patients. By easily accommodating our patients with sedation and sleep dentistry, patients can complete their treatment plans with confidence.
Check out Dr Ned Restom’s latest smile transformations
Another upper and lower TEETH ON IMPLANTS ® issued on Jana! She looks so happy! This is the day her final teeth were issued.
Meet Hank, our happy 90 year old patient! We have reconstructed his upper jaw and did sinus grafts then placed upper and lower implants to give him the smile he has always dreamt of!
This patient has had chronic generalised periodontal diseases which Ned wase able to stabilise with the use of TEETH ON IMPLANTS ® !
Paul is loving his new smile!
This lovely gentleman drove over 300kms for a full mouth reconstruction, removing all the terminal dentition and placing upper and lower TEETH ON IMPLANTS ® as required!
Troy was always embarrassed to smile in public, so we organised a complex treatment plan to address the failing dentition with TEETH ON IMPLANTS ®. This was the day when Troy received his final prosthetics!
A new smile following TEETH ON IMPLANTS ® full mouth make over.
This lovely patient presented for upper and lower TEETH ON IMPLANTS ® to restore his terminal dentition.
Our patient Rob, had lost all the bone after losing his teeth years ago. All the bone was grafted back and he received implants were placed!
Please note that all surgical procedures carry risks including infection. These treatments do not apply to and cannot be performed on everyone. A process of thorough examinations and assessment is required, and the outcomes may vary depending on multiple factors.
Dr Ned and the friendly and caring team at Smile on Clinics look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.