As a dental practice we take infection control very seriously on a day to day basis, however with the recent global events we are now stepping it up even further and are taking incredibly rigorous additional precautions to ensure your health and safety and that of our team.
We are closely monitoring all official announcements regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following recommendations provided by the health authorities. We stringently follow and comply with the Australian Dental Association (ADA) and AHPRA approved standards of infection control and are also taking additional precautions for our valued patients and team including:
- Only performing emergency dental care
- Team members have undertaken specific COVID-19 Infection Control Training
- COVID-19 screening of patients on arrival
- All benches, surfaces and workspaces are sanitised after every appointment and on the hour, every hour
- Waiting room restrictions
When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please wait outside (in your car).
Reception will phone you when we are ready for you to enter the practice.
- Mandatory taking of temperature for both our staff and patients upon arrival
- Request to hand sanitize upon arrival
- Removal of all items e.g. magazine and toys from the waiting room
- Providing all patients with a pre-treatment peroxide or ozonated water mouth rinse
- All patients are asked about their travel history when booking an appointment or visiting
- Patients who are feeling unwell are requested to reschedule their appointments for a later date
View more information HERE
Here for You
Even though we have had to defer routine dental appointments at this time, we are still very much here for you. If you do have any dental concerns and or are worried about anything please contact our team, we can answer questions over the phone, refer to your previous x rays and continue to provide guidance.
Introducing Central Coast Dental Emergency Service ??
We now have a dedicated emergency dental care hotline
Emergency Dental Care 24/7 Hotline – 0480 261 192
- YOUR NAME
- DENTAL ISSUE
We will respond as soon as we can and organise appropriate care for you.
Keeping up to Date
If you haven’t already, please follow us on social media to keep up to date on health alerts and more.
Your health and safety are our top priority, we sincerely thank you for your cooperation and ongoing support, it is very much appreciated.
If you have any queries, please CONTACT our friendly team. Stay safe and well.